Ever since the launch of the Kickstarter campaign for Men Cook Too began, I have been getting a bunch of questions about how to actually pledge. With a little more than a week left to reach my funding goal, I figured I would give a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
1. Go to the Men Cook Too page here.
2. Choose your pledge level and kick “Back this Project.”
3. Either sign into your Kickstarter account, or register for a new one. Registering can be done by linking your Facebook account or by entering all your information manually.
4. Once registered, you will be asked to sign into Amazon to complete the payment process. If you have a regular Amazon account used for shopping, this is the account you will use. If you don’t, sign up for new account.
5. Follow the steps listed on the Amazon payments screen and remember that you will not be charged until December 1st and that is only the case if I reach my funding goal.
6. Once your pledge is complete, please use Twitter and Facebook to tell your friends you supported Men Cook Too and urge them to do the same.
Hope this helps. If anyone has any issues completing the process, please reach out to me here or on Facebook and I will help you along.