Each day when we search through Facebook, we see a half dozen recipes shared by friends that look amazing. Some of them are more complicated than others, but one that recently stood out to me was making eggs in a muffin pan. As someone who spends entirely too much money on breakfast each week, this was a remarkably easy way for me to prepare a full week worth of breakfast in 25 minutes. I tried the recipe I found online and it was good, but it was lacking something. This was my first attempt…
Here is a simple, but delicious recipe for Vegetable Omelettes in Muffin Pan.
Vegetable Omelette in Muffin Pan
Servings: 12 miniature omelettes
- 8 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 small Onion, diced
- 1/2 cup Spinach, diced
- 1/4 cup orange Peppers, diced
- Men Cook Too Caribbean Jerk Seasoning
- Non-stick spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In small saute pan, add 1 Tbsp. olive oil and cook onions and peppers for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. While onions and peppers are cooking, beat eggs and milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray. Use a ladle to add egg to muffin pan. Don’t fill to the top as eggs will expand while baking.
5. Add spinach, peppers, and onion to each slot on muffin pan. I add a touch of salt, pepper, and Men Cook Too Caribbean Jerk Seasoning to each slot.
6. Bake for 15 minutes on middle rack of oven.
Now you can enjoy this dish as breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Eat on its own or enjoy with cheese in the bagel of your choice. Refrigerate the leftovers and microwave for each meal.